Although we don’t collect any personally identifying information on TopPasswordmanager.com, this is still important and we hope you will read it carefully.
Basic information on data processing and legal bases
EU Specific Provisions. Certain provisions of the Policy apply only to residents of the European
Union (the “EU”), and are clearly labeled as such. Otherwise, the Policy applies to all users of our
Services, regardless of location.
Changes. We may change this Policy at any time. When we do so, we will post the updated Policy
on this page and, if the changes are material, will inform existing users through the Services. Any
changes to the Policy will be effective immediately for new users and thirty (30) days after we post
notice of such changes on the Site or inform existing users of the changes.
What is Personal Data? As used in this Policy, “Personal Data” has the meaning provided in the
EU General Data Protection Regulation of 2018 (the “GDPR”), and includes any information
which, either alone or combined with other information we hold, identifies an individual, such as
name, mailing address, email address, IP address, and telephone number. By contrast,
“Anonymous Data” means any data that, alone or combined with other information available to
us or a third party, does not permit identific.
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online services by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online service and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We use Google Analytics to display advertisements displayed within Google and its affiliate advertising services, only those users who have shown an interest in our online offering or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in specific topics or products visited by them) Web pages) that we submit to Google (so-called “remarketing” or “Google Analytics audiences”). With Remarketing Audiences, we also want to make sure that our ads are in line with the potential interest of users and are not annoying.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- For more information about data use by Google, setting and contradictory options, visit the Google websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners („How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services“), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads („Data usage for advertising purposes“), http://www.google.com/settings/ads („Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising “).
- Based on our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. GDPR), we use Bing Ads, a web analytics service of Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA (Microsoft).
- Microsoft is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000KzNaAAK&status=Active).
- Microsoft uses information to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offering, and to provide other services related to the use of this online offer and internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data. We only hear the total number of users who clicked on a Bing ad and were then redirected to the conversion site.
- We use Bing Ads to display advertisements posted by Microsoft and its affiliate advertising services, only those users who have shown an interest in our online offering, or certain features (e.g. interest in specific topics or products deducted from web pages they have visited) that we submit to Microsoft. We also want to make sure that our ads meet the potential interest of users and are not annoying.
- If you want to disable the evaluation of user behavior via cookies, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general.
- Alternatively, you may object to Microsoft’s data collection for the future by having an opt-out add-on set up, which you can obtain at the following website: https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ad-settings/signedout
- For more information about Bing analytics services, visit the Bing Ads Web site (https://help.bingads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/de/53056/2).